Friday, January 8, 2010

Like I needed another reason to loathe this guy.

Rudy Giuliani. Effective Mayor? Yes. Opportunistic Partisan Douchebag? Certainly. Teller of baldfaced lies? As of now, check. This prick who demeaned all community volunteers everywhere with a simple sneer at the Xcel Energy Center in '08 is at it again, on Good Morning America talking about the lack of terrorist attacks on Bush's watch. That's right, Mayor 9/11 is claiming there were NO terror attacks under George W. Bush. ...I will repeat that... the man who has based a political career on his reactions to a terror attack on New York City in September of 2001 says there were no terror attacks on the U.S. while one George W. Bush was President of the United States. For the record, George W. Bush was President from January 20, 2001, until January 20, 2009.
"We had no domestic attacks under Bush. We've had one under Obama," are Rudy's exact words. Assuming he forgot about the Anthrax scare of 2001, the D.C. Sniper attacks of 2002, and the attempted shoe bombing of 2001, that still doesn't account for his blocking out September 11, 2001, a day when I personally almost shat myself watching him tell New Yorkers not to venture south of 14th St in Manhattan on account of the clouds of dust from collapsing towers on national television. No terror attacks under GW Bush, sir? Perhaps you'd like to amend that statement to say something along the lines of "I'll do anything if you just pay attention to me! Tell me I'm still relevant!", because that's all I hear every time you open your despicable mouth lately. Rudy, please just crawl under something damp and leave us alone since you clearly don't want to be part of the Post-Bush rebuilding process in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment